Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Cake Pictures




Wanted to post some more of my early cake creations here. These were all for birthday parties. I was especially proud of the truck because it's a car cake pan that I jacked up and used doughnuts for the wheels. The Barney and Boba Fett are flat cake pans so they're pretty easy to do. Everyone loved their cakes. I miss making them and have vowed to make time again to start back up again.

I'm going to try to find the Spiderman cake I made for Mike for his birthday a couple of years ago. I took it to Heroes Con and had to sweet talk the ladies at security into letting me take it onto the floor of the convention. It's the only picture we took at the convention that year and it's my favorite. Will post that soon.

1 comment:

Casey Jones said...

Very cool. I keep seeing these fancy, shmancy cake molds at Williams-Sonoma and want to buy some for Laura. They can get so crazy expensive, though!