Monday, October 8, 2007

Fun with Celebs

The shoots are going great. The celebs, which you'll see soon enough on your TV, are wonderful. It's exciting to meet such wonderful people. Not everyone in LA has lost touch with reality. Actually, when I think about it, none of our celebs live in LA so that may explain it. I have several contracts signed and several to go. It's amazing how everyone else gets their time but I always seem to have to pull off miracles in no time. I have so far so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Sometimes I wonder if all the worry is really worth it. I've been really thinking about what's really important in life this last month or so. South Hominy to Hollywood- is it really for me?

Hope you have a good day. Be kind to someone today. It's not that hard. ;-)

No comments: