Sunday, October 7, 2007

I'm a blogger now

Hi Everyone! I'm officially a blogger now. I'll start by explaining my title.

I was born in North Carolina and lived in a little town called Candler and even smaller, South Hominy. I lived at the foot of Mt. Pisgah in the Great Smokey Mountains. I'm as country as they get (but I don't eat sausage gravy but that's a different story). My job with an advertising agency takes me to Los Angeles every now and again. I'm currently sitting in a production office in Hollywood waiting on a celebrity to arrive so we can have a rehearsal and fitting.

Let me say that Hollywood is figuratively and literally a long way from South Hominy.

So there you go. Mystery solved.

3 comments:

renecarol said...

That must be pretty cool getting to travel with your job. I only get to go to DC - but I have to say the other places that where I work sends people I wouldn't want to go.

Squeeze said...

DC is a fun town~! Love taking the Metro all over. The flight to DC is short too. Thanks for leaving the first comment on my new blog. Don't know how long I'll keep this up but it's fun so far.

Hope you are doing OK.

Peace! SQZ

renecarol said...

Blogging is fun. You should definitely keep it up. Its nice to have an outlet for things we think sometimes. Though that gets me email rather than blog replies most of the time.